When a company is active in its local chamber of commerce, it is doing the right thing for its own success as well as for the community.
Chamber advocates agree that it is a win-win for both the business and the community.
Our dynamic Chamber has a multitude of benefits to offer our business partners. The Chamber operates the Visitor Center, where we welcomed 10,000 walk-in visitors this past year. Here we offer maps and local information on where to dine and shop, what to do, as well as Safety Harbor merchandise and souvenirs while promoting our member businesses. Monthly networking events provide opportunities for relationship building, and advertising and promotional opportunities provide additional exposure for business partners.
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Business Happens Here...
- Member brochure & business card display in Visitor's Center
- Member Directory listing in print and online with link to your website
- Quarterly Member eBlast for your business
- ABC Discount Program
- Social Media Marketing
- Third Friday display in Chamber Visitor Center
- Volunteer opportunities
A Downtown's Best Friend...
- Visitor Center welcomes 10,000/year
- Member brochure & business card display
- Dining & Shopping Guides & Maps
- Visitor Welcome Bags
- Visitor Center TV advertising
NETWORKING & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
Facetime with other business leaders…
- Monthly CONNECT OVER COFFEE
- Monthly HAPPY HARBOR NETWORKERS
- Quarterly LUNCH N LEARN
- Business After Hours mixers
- Ribbon Cutting events to host & attend
- Multi-Chamber events
- Free SBDC Counseling
ALWAYS BUY CHAMBER!
- Consumers are more likely to think favorably of a business that is a chamber member
- The Chamber receives calls and walk-ins daily from those looking for potential vendors
- Members support one another with an Always Buy Chamber mentality
“The Safety Harbor Community and Chamber of Commerce have welcomed our new business, Burn Boot Camp to the neighborhood with open arms. The support, connections and love they have shown us is outstanding!! Thank you Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce”
~ Erika Ferrin, Burn Boot Camp
Browse through our selection of business related books. All are available to members to check out/borrow.
Shapiro Group Research Study Results Show:
If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 12% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
When a consumer thinks that a company's products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall. It is 29% more effective, however, for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and 26% more effective for communicating that a business is reputable.
When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.