Being an active member of your local Chamber of Commerce is a great way to create and grow existing relationships with other businesses, nonprofits, educators and the community as a whole. Expand your business whilst doing great things and helping to make where you live, work and play even better!
Our dynamic Chamber has a multitude of benefits to offer our business partners. The Chamber operates the Visitor Center, where we welcomed more than 10,000 walk-in visitors this past year. Here we offer maps and local information on where to dine/shop and what to do, as well as Safety Harbor merchandise and souvenirs, all while promoting our member businesses. Monthly networking events provide opportunities for relationship building, and advertising and promotional opportunities provide additional exposure for business partners.
Invest in Your Business and Our Community Today
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Member brochure & business card display in Visitor's Center
- Member Directory listing in print and online with link to your website
- Quarterly Member eBlast for your business
- Social Media Marketing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to collaborate with like-minded individuals on marketing initiatives
Making Safety Harbor a tourist destination...
- Tourism advertising
- Visitor Center welcomes 10,000+/year
- Member brochure & business card display
- Dining & Shopping Guides & Maps
- Visitor Welcome Bags
- Visitor Center TV advertising
- SH Rack Cards in major Visitor Centers around the region
Facetime with other business leaders…
- Monthly Member Mornings Coffee
- Monthly Happy Hour Connections
- Quarterly B.O.S.S. Panel Education Series
- Ribbon Cutting events to host & attend
- Multi-Chamber events
- Free SBDC Counseling
As the Chamber of Commerce, we are committed to creating a community where businesses flourish and where residents take pride in raising their families for generations to come. The Chamber of Commerce has been building a stronger economy and a better business community since 1930. Through relevant, impactful community programming that evolves to meet the needs of the community, the Chamber of Commerce strives to enhance the quality of life in our community.
"When I began my career in the financial services industry it was important to me to give back to the local community and support individuals and their family’s dreams that took the shape of small businesses. My wife and I fell in love with the quaint, family-friendly city of Safety Harbor. Once I saw that the Safety Harbor Chamber supported the Bay Area Young Professionals organization, I knew it would be a great fit to join the Chamber. My experience with the chamber and BAYP has been more helpful than I could have imagined. It feels great to get together with local business owners, build out relationships with dedicated professionals, and be involved with a growing diverse community on a deeper level."
-Sam Rockwell, MBA, MMAS, Financial Advisor