Business of the Year
The Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce will honor three businesses in the Safety Harbor area that have successfully beaten the odds and prospered in their field of endeavor. It is not always the largest or most powerful company that wins.
- Nominees must be a member in good standing of the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce and have not received this award in the past two years.
- Must be an established, locally owned and operated company, with a minimum two years in business.
- One award in each of three categories: Service/Professional, Retail/Restaurant, and Industrial/Manufacturing
The judging committee consists of Chamber CEO and winners from the past two years. Nominees will be notified by September 6th and announced along with the winners at the Annual Dinner on Friday, September 14, 2018. Winning businesses receive social media exposure, a trophy to display in their business, and the opportunity to ride in the Safety Harbor Holiday Parade.
Not For Profit of the Year
Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce Non-Profit of the Year award is intended to honor an outstanding organization that has made a significant contribution to our local community. It is designed to recognize the best, most innovative, highly creative, and most effective organization in accomplishing their goals.
- The not-for-profit organization must be a member of the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce and have not received this award in the past two years.
- The achievements of the not-for-profit organization must be relevant within the past 12 months.
- Accomplishments must be based on projects that affect north Pinellas County
- Organizations must be 501(c)3 organizations or other registered not for profit status.
Businesses may nominate themselves for this award (and are encouraged to do so!)
Deadline to submit an application is Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
WINNERS FROM PREVIOUS YEARSINDUSTRY/MANUFACTURING2017 Bay Area Fence Factory2016 Sawyer2015 Jacobsen Homes
2014 Mastercut Tool CorpRETAIL/RESTAURANT
2017 Ed's Fine Wines
2016 Dog House of Safety Harbor
2015 Southern Fresh
2014 8th Avenue PubSERVICE/PROFESSIONAL
2017 Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
2016 Curlew Hills Memory Garden
2015 Schafer, Wirth & Wirth
2014 Jody Avery, Keller WilliamsNON-PROFIT
2017 ARC Tampa Bay/Harborside Studios
2016 Safety Harbor Library Foundation
2015 Chi Chi Rodriguez Youth Foundation
2014 GFWC North Pinellas Woman's ClubAMBASSADOR
2017 Chris Ott
2016 Don Rennard
2015 Craig Wright2014 Michael Lauer