Are you excited by the prospect of working for an organization that truly values your contributions, provides opportunities for growth and development, fosters diversity, inclusion and equality, AND gives you a chance to make a difference in the lives of children and families?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll be responsible for the well-being of assigned children at the Unaccompanied Children Program at Gulf Coast JFCS by maintaining an ongoing awareness of children’ whereabouts. You'll be supportive and a positive role model for the development of socialization and other skills for all children and observe and assist children at meals and snack times, especially noting those with diet restrictions or considerations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $16.00 per hour PLUS $.50 per hour for working during 2nd shift hours and $1.00 per hour for working overnight and weekend hours
- 15 PTO days per year
- 11 Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Supplementary Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Specified Disease insurance
- Paid Life/AD&D insurance
- Pet, Legal and Identity Theft programs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to make the world a better place!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years’ experience working with children.
- Experience in a residential or mental health treatment setting preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- A valid Florida driver license or ability to acquire Florida driver license & proof of auto insurance
WHO WE ARE:
From babies to seniors, Gulf Coast JFCS serves all people in need, regardless of race, religion, culture or gender identity. Our programs span a broad human service spectrum, from behavioral and mental health, child welfare and adoption, family support, job and employment transition, housing, food, transportation or home care assistance for the elderly.
Gulf Coast JFCS is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of its employees and clients, which include members of vulnerable communities. As part of this commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current and newly-hired employees, unless an employee is entitled to a reasonable accommodation or exemption as permitted pursuant to Gulf Coast JFCS’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Please apply at https://gulfcoastjewishfamilyandcommunityservices.org/jobs-available-at-gcjfcs/