Are you excited by the prospect of working for an organization that truly values your contributions, provides opportunities for growth and development, fosters diversity, inclusion and equality, AND gives you a chance to make a difference in the lives of children and families?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Clinician will conduct mental health assessments and provide ongoing individual and group-counseling services, screen for human trafficking concerns, and provide crisis intervention services. Responsible to complete In-Depth Assessments for all children in order to facilitate a thorough review of the child’s past history, to assess their current issues and treatment needs, provide child with appropriate individual counseling and participation in group counseling.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Up to $55,000 annually
- Flexible hours
- 15 PTO days per year
- 11 Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Supplementary Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Specified Disease insurance
- Paid Life/AD&D insurance
- Pet, Legal and Identity Theft programs
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- An opportunity to make the world a better place!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Clinician must have a Master’s degree in social work with clinical experience in the program, or Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which direct clinical experience is a program requirement.
- Must be Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Clinician must be licensed or eligible for licensure.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and Car Insurance.
WHO WE ARE:
From babies to seniors, Gulf Coast JFCS serves all people in need, regardless of race, religion, culture or gender identity. Our programs span a broad human service spectrum, from behavioral and mental health, child welfare and adoption, family support, job and employment transition, housing, food, transportation or home care assistance for the elderly.
Gulf Coast JFCS is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of its employees and clients, which include members of vulnerable communities. As part of this commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current and newly-hired employees, unless an employee is entitled to a reasonable accommodation or exemption as permitted pursuant to Gulf Coast JFCS’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.