Mastercut Tool Corp
Position Title: Customer Care & Data Entry Department: Customer Service
FLSA Designation: Nonexempt
As a member of the customer care team, individual is responsible for processing orders, answering phones, assisting customers and technical support by using proper phone etiquette and clear communication including using elements of positive rapport building, to satisfy customers’ needs and the company’s business development plan.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the products to answer customers questions properly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Clear communication with various departments
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.